“GREEN AGENDA”: EXPERIENCE OF EUROPEAN BUSINESS
- RU Articles
- GREENSTATE RU
- GREENSTATE RU News
- GREENSTATE RU News 2019
Greenstate Industrial Park will take part in the Third International Exhibition and Forum “WAREHOUSES OF RUSSIA”
The Third International Exhibition and Forum “WAREHOUSES OF RUSSIA” is dedicated to the results of 2019 on the Russian warehousing and industrial real estate market: facts, figures, trends, forecasts. Presentations and discussions will be attended by professional market participants and leading experts from 5 countries and 14 cities of Russia with case stories and examples of practical experience in constructing and outfitting warehouses technically.
Commercial Real Estate Sales Director of YIT St. Petersburg JSC Vladislav Talanin will act as an expert moderator of the forum business program. Also you can ask possible questions about industrial real estate and learn about new special offers at the stand of the Industrial Park.
The structure of business program of the exhibition-forum:
- 3rd International Forum “WAREHOUSES OF RUSSIA” – November 19 and 20
- The Second International Forum “WAREHOUSE and LOGISTICS for E-COMMERCE” – November 19 and 20
- International Conference “Customs and FEA” – November 19
- International Conference “Transport Logistics and Cargo Transportation” – November 20
- 14th International Conference “The Future of Modern Warehouse. Case stories of successful projects, 2018–2019” – November 20
On November 20, 14:00 to 17:30 topical round tables will be held for the first time this year:
- No. 1 “Fire safety in a modern warehouse. Technologies and innovations.”
- No. 2 “Arrangement of industrial floors in a modern warehouse. Technologies and innovations.”
- No. 3 “Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, as well as lighting equipment in a modern warehouse. Technologies and innovations.”
Presentations will be made by representatives of international companies from Germany, Poland, Belarus, Latvia, as well as domestic experts from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Lipetsk, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Rostov Region and several other cities.
Forum audience: leading experts and specialists in the field of warehousing and industrial real estate, development companies and financial institutions of Russia, representatives of investment funds, logistics operators, 3PL providers, as well as representatives of tenants of warehouse facilities: manufacturing, logistics, trading, transport companies and representatives e-commerce market.
A detailed program of events is available on the site www.skladyrussia.ru