Last land plots with railway track connection
We offer for industrial enterprises of hazard classes III and V the last opportunity to take up the remaining land plots connected to railway tracks in the GREENSTATE Industrial Park. The land plots connected to the railway are located along the northern boundary.
YIT Saint Petersburg Management Company proposes the interested companies to take advantage of the offered land plots connected to the railway branch.
- The operating railway branch enters the Greenstate territory and runs along the northern boundary of the industrial park.
- The railway branch in the Greenstate Industrial Park is owned by YIT Saint Petersburg Company.
- Connection to public railway tracks is at the Ligovo Station.
- Rail cars are placed and removed by the rolling stock of Locomotive CJSC, a subsidiary of Kirovsky Plant.
- Railway operation commenced in 2010.
|plan 2||plan 3||plan 4|
YIT obtains all the necessary approvals, including by the Federal Agency for Rail Transport, to connect a new client to the operating railway branch.
Land plots are sold by the owner – YIT Saint Petersburg JSC.
For detailed information, contact Vladislav Talanin: +7 (812) 561-25-59, Vladislav.Talanin@yit.ru